Lagen Island Forest Room (Dec 29-Jan 1, 2022)
Capacity: 2 adults
Rates: Inclusive of Tax
- Inclusive of New Year's Eve Gala Dinner supplement
- 4D3N stay in an air-conditioned room
- Roundtrip Airfare via Airswift Special Flight (MNL-ELN-MNL)
- Complimentary Roundtrip transfers (Lio Airport Terminal, El Nido, Palawan – Resort v.v)
- Daily pre-set full board meals (excluding drinks)
- Brewed coffee, tea and fresh fruit juices during breakfast
- Use of non-motorized water sports equipment
- Standard tours and activities
- Applicable taxes & service charge
- Travel Insurance
To be confirmed by Reservations Team
The private hangar has no parking area and strictly for drop-off/pick-up only.
* Room packages are non-refundable but rebookable to the next scheduled flight.
* Free re-booking to future travel dates is allowed for voluntary cancellations up to 14 days prior the arrival date.
* 50% of the total package is charged for cancellations 13 days prior arrival
IN CASE OF POSITIVE RT-PCR SWAB TEST RESULT
*We will extend a full refund of the total package paid for the affected guest and his/her companions in the room only.
*Guests also have the option to rebook to the next available Travel bubble schedule.
*For re-booking, guests are required to take a re-test 14 days after positive test result is released.
*If guest tests negative, they may proceed with the booking.
*Guest will still be required to take an RT-PCR swab test (performed by collecting clinical samples from nose and throat) not earlier than 48 hours prior to their flight - on guest’s personal account. The saliva PCR test's efficacy is still being validated by our corporate healthcare consultant, AC Health, and is not accepted by El Nido Resorts for the time being. Other devices or self-test kits are not accepted as well.
*Results should once again be negative.
*A medical certificate should be submitted together with the Health Declaration Form stating that the guests have recovered and is free of the SARS-COV-2 virus and that guest is fit to travel.
REQUIREMENTS AND REMINDERS PRIOR THE TRIP
- Guests of all ages will be accepted, however, those with pre-existing health risks or comorbidities will not be accommodated for the time being (e.g, cancer, serious heart condition, chronic lung disease, and/or pregnancy). Those with hypertension, diabetes, and/or moderate to severe asthma may be accepted for as long as a medical clearance or fit to travel certificate is provided upon reservation.
- The Provincial Health Office of Palawan requires a RT-PCR “swab” test (performed by collecting clinical samples from nose and throat) from guests coming from outside the province. We may refer you to Qualimed Clinic Makati Branch, our accredited health facility, provided that the test be taken not earlier than 48 hours prior scheduled flight departure. The cost is Php 4,000nett per person and shall be settled directly at the clinic. The saliva PCR test's efficacy is still being validated by our corporate healthcare consultant, AC Health, and is not accepted by El Nido Resorts for the time being. Other devices or self-test kits are not accepted as well.; and
- Accomplished travel and health declaration forms must be submitted at least 72 hours prior departure.
For special requests, kindly contact our team at +63 917 5841576 from Monday to Friday, 8:30am to 5:30pm, or send us an email at email@example.com.
GUEST INFORMATION FORM- Kindly accomplish our data gathering form which you can access in the link below within the next 48 hours.