Apulit Island Loft Water Cottage (Sep 4-7, 2021)
Room Rates: Inclusive of Tax
- 4D3N Accommodation in an air-conditioned room
- Roundtrip Airfare via Airswift Special Flight (MNL-ELN-MNL)
- Roundtrip Van transfers (Airport-Taytay Pier – Resort – Taytay Pier-Airport on the regular shuttle for guests with Airswift flights
- Complimentary round-trip regular boat transfers to and from Taytay Port
- Daily pre-set full board meals (excluding drinks)
- Brewed coffee, tea and fresh fruit juices during breakfast
- Use of non-motorized water sports equipment
- Standard tours and activities
- Applicable taxes & service charge
- Travel Insurance
Upon arrival at El Nido (Lio Airport Terminal), the new health & safety protocols will be observed. While guests wait for the shuttle service to Taytay Wharf, light snacks will be served at the departure lounge. Disinfecting of luggage will be done at the airport’s arrival area prior hauling to its designated transfer vehicles. Shuttle service transfer from El Nido to Taytay will take approximately 90 minutes. Disinfected luggage will be handled and transported separately.
Upon arrival at Taytay Wharf, guests will be transported to the island via boats through managed low-contact transfers. Boat transfer from Taytay Wharf to Apulit Island is approximately 45-60 minutes, depending on weather and tide conditions.
MNL-ENI – TBA
ENI-MNL – TBA
One flight schedule only; final flight time to be advised closer to travel dates
The private hangar has no parking area and strictly for drop-off/pick-up only.
Off-Peak Period (July 1 – December 21, 2020, January 6-March 30, 2021)
- Free of charge when cancelled up to 8 days prior arrival/check-in date.
- Penalty of 50% of total room charge when cancelled 4-7 days prior arrival/check-in date.
- No refund (forfeiture of total nights stay per room) when cancelled 3 days or less prior to arrival/check-in date, no-show, or shortened stay.
Peak Period (December 22-31, 2020, January 1-5, 2021, March 31-April 4, 2021)
- Free of charge when cancelled up to 15 days prior arrival/check-in date.
- Penalty of 50% of total room charge when cancelled 8-14 days prior arrival/check-in date.
- No refund (forfeiture of total nights stay per room) when cancelled 7 days or less prior to arrival/check-in date, no-show, or shortened stay.
Requirements and reminders prior the trip:
- Guests of all ages will be accepted, however, those with pre-existing health risks or comorbidities will not be accommodated for the time being (e.g, cancer, serious heart condition, chronic lung disease, and/or pregnancy). Those with hypertension, diabetes, and/or moderate to severe asthma may be accepted for as long as a medical clearance or fit to travel certificate is provided upon reservation.
- The Provincial Health Office of Palawan requires a RT-PCR “swab” test from guests coming from outside the province. We may refer you to Qualimed Clinic Makati Branch, our accredited health facility, provided that the test be taken not earlier than 48 hours prior scheduled flight departure. The cost is Php 4,000nett per person and shall be settled directly at the clinic. Please scroll down for more details; and
- Accomplished travel and health declaration forms must be submitted at least 72 hours prior departure.
GUEST INFORMATION FORM- Kindly accomplish our data gathering form which you can access in the link below within the next 48 hours.