Lagen Island Forest Room (Aug 25-28, 2022) *exclusive of flights
Room Capacity: 2 adults
Room Rates: Inclusive of Tax
- 4D3N stay in an air-conditioned room
- Complimentary Roundtrip transfers (Lio Airport Terminal, El Nido, Palawan – Resort v.v)
- Daily full board meals (excluding drinks)
- Brewed coffee, tea and fresh fruit juices during breakfast
- Use of non-motorized water sports equipment
- Standard tours and activities
- Applicable taxes & service charge
- Travel Insurance for guest 7-75 years old
Flights are not included and should be booked separately via AirSwift's website www.air-swift.com
“Travel arrangements may change due to operational requirements and government travel restrictions. In such cases, Reservations team shall notify guests of any changes within a reasonable time.
* Room packages are non-refundable but rebookable to the next scheduled flight.
* Free re-booking to future travel dates is allowed for voluntary cancellations up to 14 days prior the arrival date.
* 50% of the total package is charged for cancellations 13 days prior arrival
IN CASE OF A POSITIVE SWAB TEST RESULT
*We will extend a full refund of the total package paid for the affected guest and his/her companions in the room only.
*Guests also have the option to rebook to the next available schedule.
REQUIREMENTS AND REMINDERS PRIOR THE TRIP
1. Only fully vaccinated guests ages 12 y/o and above will be accepted.
2. Accomplished travel and health declaration forms together with online check in form must be submitted at least 72 hours prior departure.
3. All guests must acquire an approved Travel Coordination Permit (TCP) through https://s-pass.ph/ prior to arrival in El Nido..
4. StaySafe.PH Account for Contact Tracing.
For special requests, kindly contact our team at +63 917 5841576 from Monday to Friday, 8:30am to 5:30pm, or send us an email at email@example.com.
Below are the forms each guest must accomplish:
Guest Information Form – within 48 hours upon confirmation of booking.
Resort Online Check-in Form – includes Travel and Health Declaration Forms.
Guest Consent Form – file to be sent by El Nido Reservations
S-PASS – visitors must acquire an approved Travel Coordination Permit (TCP) prior to arrival in El Nido