Miniloc Island Garden Cottage (Dec 10-13, 2021)
Room Rates: Inclusive of Tax
- 4D3N Accommodation in an air-conditioned room
- Roundtrip Airfare via Airswift Special Flight (MNL-ELN-MNL)
- Complimentary Roundtrip transfers (Lio Airport Terminal, El Nido, Palawan – Resort v.v)
- Daily full board meals (excluding drinks) on serviced buffet set-up
- Brewed coffee, tea and fresh fruit juices during breakfast
- Use of non-motorized water sports equipment
- Standard tours and activities
- Applicable taxes & service charge
- Travel Insurance for guests 6-65 years old
To be confirmed by Reservations Team
The private hangar has no parking area and strictly for drop-off/pick-up only.
* Room packages are non-refundable but rebookable to the next scheduled flight.
* Free re-booking to future travel dates is allowed for voluntary cancellations up to 14 days prior the arrival date.
* 50% of the total package is charged for cancellations 13 days prior arrival
IN CASE OF POSITIVE RT-PCR SWAB TEST RESULT
*We will extend a full refund of the total package paid for the affected guest and his/her companions in the room only.
*Guests also have the option to rebook to the next available Travel bubble schedule.
*For re-booking, guests are required to take a re-test 14 days after positive test result is released.
*If guest tests negative, they may proceed with the booking.
*The Travel Bubble program is made possible through the endorsement of the Palawan Provincial Health Office and the Department of Tourism. The Provincial Health Officer of Palawan requires an RT-PCR Swab test as the confirmatory test for all Travel Bubble Guests (performed by collecting clinical samples from nose and throat taken no more than 48 hours prior scheduled flight to El Nido). While the Saliva PCR test is approved by the Municipality of El Nido for commercial travel, the RT-PCR Swab test remains to be the commitment of El Nido Resorts to the Provincial Health Officer of Palawan. Other devices or self-test kits are not accepted as well. Only those with negative test results will be allowed access to check - in at the resorts.
To accommodate queries on the use of Saliva PCR test as an alternative, El Nido Resorts have reached out to their corporate health care consultant, AC Health, to perform validation of the Saliva PCR Test's efficacy. However, since the performance of the test is limited to only the Philippine Red Cross, there is no way for AC Health to cross check the methods with other accredited laboratories. Once the test is performed by other accredited laboratories, El Nido Resorts will be able to move forward with the validation. El Nido Resorts shall update you on the results of this. Rest assured that this is for your health and safety.
*Results should once again be negative.
*A medical certificate should be submitted together with the Health Declaration Form stating that the guests have recovered and is free of the SARS-COV-2 virus and that guest is fit to travel.
REQUIREMENTS AND REMINDERS PRIOR THE TRIP
- Guests of all ages are accepted, provided, that individuals below 18 years of age are accompanied by fully vaccinated adults and the following individuals shall be required to be fully vaccinated*:
- Individuals over 65 years of age;
- Those with immunodeficiencies, comorbidities, or other health risks; and
- Pregnant women
- The Provincial Health Office of Palawan requires a RT-PCR “swab” test (performed by collecting clinical samples from nose and throat) from guests coming from outside the province. We may refer you to our accredited health facilities such as Qualimed Clinic Makati Branch, Healthway Medical, and Detoxicare Philippines, Inc. provided that the test be taken not earlier than 48 hours prior scheduled flight departure. The cost of the RT-PCR Swab Test and shall be settled directly at the clinic. The saliva PCR test's efficacy is still being validated by our corporate healthcare consultant, AC Health, and is not accepted by El Nido Resorts for the time being. Other devices or self-test kits are not accepted as well; and
- Accomplished travel and health declaration forms must be submitted at least 72 hours prior departure.
For special requests, kindly contact our team at +63 917 5841576 from Monday to Friday, 8:30am to 5:30pm, or send us an email at email@example.com.